Monday, June 03, 2013

favorite product: trader joe's white bean and basil hummus

So, as I'm still sifting through New York photos (a little ridiculous I know as it was a couple of weeks ago), I wanted to go ahead and share one of my favorite products: Trader Joe's White Bean and Basil Hummus.

I. love. this. stuff.



You can use it as a dip, a spread, on crostini, etc. It's just that good. Trader Joe's actually has a great selection of hummus. I'm not a big fan of plain hummus as I typically find it lacking taste and really need some type of good flavor combination to really enjoy it. I've tried many from TJ's and usually really like those that I try. This one is different though and much better than the norm. It is more of a pita chip hummus (as opposed to a veggie hummus) with a thick, almost creamy texture.

Please try it; you won't regret it. I may go have some now ....


No comments:

Post a Comment